These treats are deeply nourishing and delicious. They are perfect for a midday snack, dessert, or workday treat! They are rich in good fats to help with mood and brain health, and magnesium for heart health.
Time to make: 10 minutes Serves: 16 balls
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 10 large pitted dates
- 2 tbsp Natava Superfoods Cacao Powder
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup desiccated coconut for rolling
- Grind the almonds in a food processor until fine.
- Add the dates, cocoa powder, orange zest, orange juice, cinnamon and salt.
- Roll the balls in coconut.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Did you know? Cacao is a great source of serotonin and tryptophan, neurotransmitters which are associated with feelings of wellbeing and happiness.